1. The smell of charcoal and barbecue from tail-gaters that lingers around the stadium before kick-off.
2. You’re blind if you don’t notice the abundance of beautiful women that attend the football games. That’s up there.
3. I think most will agree I have the best seat in the house (press box). The perks of the job still makes my top five.
4. As dreadful as that Valdosta heat can be, you can’t have ‘Death Valley’ without it. (Death Valley is the nickname for Bazemore-Hyder Stadium).
5. And of course, watching my favorite college football team compete is always a blast (never showing biased however in my work).
By Eric Jackson : http://blazernature.blogspot.com