ATLANTA, Ga—Sarah Senft (Spring Hill) and Arlandria Greathouse (Kentucky State) was named Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC) Volleyball Co-Offensive Players of the Week, while teammate, Cassidi Sterrett (Spring Hill) earned Defensive Player of the Week, released by the league office on Saturday.
Allison Weimer (Spring Hill) was also tabbed Newcomer of the Week alongside teammate, Emmarose Neibert, who earned Setter of the Week.
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Sarah Senft, Right Side Hitter, Spring Hill
- Senft was named Offensive Player of the Week as she helped Spring Hill to a 3-2 record on last week over Southern University at New Orleans, Reinhardt, and University of St. Thomas (Houston).
- She amassed 49 kills on last week averaging 10.8 points per game.
- The Spring Grove, Pa. native’s .406 hitting percentage against University of St. Thomas (Houston) led the Badgers to their winning weekend.
Arlandria Greathouse, Middle Blocker, Kentucky State
- Greathouse was named Co-Offensive Player of the Week as she helped Kentucky State to a 3-2 record last week over Bluefield State College, Brescia University (Ky.), and Oakland City University after finishing with 58 kills with 14.4 points per game.
- The 5’9 Junior from Crowley, Tx. finished with 3.27 points per set, 2.64 kills per set, and a .228 hitting percentage.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Cassidi Sterrett, Libero/Defensive Specialist, Spring Hill
- Sterrett, 5’7 sophomore from Lee’s Summit, MO., was named Defensive Player of the Week as she finished the week with 6 points from 102 digs and 20.4 digs per game.
NEWCOMER OF THE WEEK
Allison Weimer, Outside Hitter, Spring Hill
- Weimer, a 5’10 freshman from Covington, La., was tabbed Newcomer of the Week after finishing with 54.5 points, 51 kills,11 digs, and five blocks leading the Badgers to a 3-2 record.
SETTER OF THE WEEK
Emmarose Neibert, Setter, Spring Hill
- Neibert, an Arnold, MO. native , finished the week with 144 assists averaging 28.8 assists per game blocks leading the Badgers to a 3-2 record.